Thursday, August 27, 2009

Crunch week before school is so much fun lol

Wow I can't believe how much activity is going on right now and I'm not even stressed. I think because it's all so exciting!



Last night we had a wonderful surprise birthday party for Pastor Shirley she looked stunning when she came in the room. There was allot of excitement and laughter going on last night. Good food and great people celebrating the life of an amazing woman.



We are also having our upstairs bathroom remodel done this week. I painted a couple of weeks ago and now we are leaving the rest to the pros. They layed the new white tile on the floor on Tuesday, and yesterday they grouted it. Today the Are laying the glass mosaic backslash on. They had said 3 days So today should be their last day. You know how women think ahead.....I'm guessing two more days. I don't think they work weekends so it may take us to Monday our first day of school yikes. All well that construction for you.



Malachi's birthday is also coming up soon. Tom and I decided to have His 4th birthday party at the house because the last time we did he was 1. Tom had talked all summer about building the kidos a new playhouse swing set system. Well lets just say there's nothing like waiting till the last minute :) love ya honey. We really wanted to make sure that the yard was kid safe for him birthday party. There was a really bad storm a couple of years ago that picked up our playhouse and flipped it up side down on our fence. So have been using that one every since. We just flipped it back up right and kept playing. It seemed ok but as time went on things really started to loosen up on it and we new it was going to have to be replaced. So thank goodness for great friends. Toms friend Tim built his own a couple of months ago. Tim and Tommy dug right into it yesterday! I went to get flowers and came home and was surprised to see a miter saw in my yard. I thought they were just going to talk about what the plans were. 6 hours later after running to Lowe's to get wood. they had the sandbox built and the frame of the playhouse done. Way to hustle guys! I was so excited when I came home last night from Pastor Shirley's Party to see how much work they got done.



Today my friend Erin is in town from Milwaukee and I'm so excited to see her!......

Pt 2
I did get to see Erin. She is so full of life I love getting to see her. She has passion seeping from her veins. It was adorable she was staying at her parents house while she was in town and her Daddy was on call so he was home. He asked the kids if they wanted a fish what do you think they said. You guessed it we came home with two new fish and a fish bowl. We aren't quite sure where to put them yet. They are sittin gon our kitchen table right now. Needless to say the kids are in love with Bob Erins dad now. I'm sure they wont forget it.

O yes I had started this post Thurday and today is Saturday. Update on the bathroom it wont be done till Monday. God must have built in women a sence of time that men must not have lol. At least it will be done soon it was a year long thought process and I'm excited to see the results so far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment